Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Beginning Blogging

OK - how do we start? As a "50-something" I don't take to the high tech stuff as easily as some but I don't do too bad. I am wondering if blogging is going to be my medium - and am pretty hyped on giving it a try. So here is a start!

But where to go with it? If I get personal will I be sorry?

I suspect this is going to be about what to do with a mid-life "stall" - I've had a good career, moved about quite a bit, married a man with a more aggressive career than mine and now find myself in a new place without a job possibility - and without, really, the necessity of finding one. What should I do? What AM I doing?

I'm reading, exploring, taking pictures, playing with cats, volunteering, cooking... and writing. And now, I suspect, I better be reading about blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter