Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Frustrations

I think I’m running out of things to say.

I thought from the beginning that I’d ‘blog’ along for a while and then not have anything else to say, and maybe that’s happened! I thought my last blog would be something like:

“That was fun. But now I’m done.”

But I’m not really done. I just haven’t taken time much lately to listen to the mental processes. And that is important to do. You can’t just float along doing the things that need to be done and consider that to be enough. You have to analyze, evaluate, consolidate, categorize, elaborate, humor-ize, re-configure, remember, relate, fantasize and dream about. All those things. And probably more. Otherwise you are just “led to the drinking of beer.” (That’s an old inside joke, not really worth repeating in its entirety but suffice it to say it is just the worst thing that can happen to an idle mind.)

So I need to shake off my frustrations and get back in the game here. Thinking.

Besides, there are always cat stories… and Todd stories, and Mark stories, and Grandma stories.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger M.J. said...

Don't sweat it. I thought I had writers block but it was just allergy head. Besides, not every post needs to be profound. Though I agree that we shouldn't just float along...yet I think that's just what most people do. They have lazy minds.

No one can accuse you of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter