Thursday, October 20, 2005

MVP

My son Todd informed me with a chuckle that he was voted MVP of his softball team at the end of their season last week. I wasn't surprised. He is not only very athletic himself, he is going to a ‘geek’ school where very few OTHER people are athletic. I just hope he had fun. (He also says that he tore up the same patch of skin on his leg, sliding into base, in every game. I’m glad the season is over so he can heal. Even a thousand miles away I can worry!)

That said, I understand that ski season opens this coming weekend! And he was just playing golf 2 weeks ago. And plays in a weekly basketball game. Good grief.

So here’s my ‘congratulations,’ Todd. You always were my MVP anyway.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thank you. Admittedly it wasn't the hardest thing ever to be named MVP for that team, but I'll take it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter