Friday, September 19, 2008

My favorite holiday?

Guess what? Today is "Talk Like A Pirate Day!!" Very exciting. No decorations, no greeting cards, no costumes required (although they might be appropriate - to help with the overall ambiance.) Just a few pirate jokes:


Pirate A: "How do you like my $2 earrings?"
Pirate B: "Not bad for a buccaneer."

Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
Because they spend years at C.

What do they teach in pirate schools?
The three arghhhhhHHs!

Why does a pirate's phone go beep, beep, beep?
Because he left it off the hook.

What has 8 arms and 8 legs?
8 pirates!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I totally missed it. I guess I'd better check your blog EVERY day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter