Saturday, August 08, 2009

Honing in on Krispy Kreme

We ran some errands this morning that took us into Redmond and down to Issaquah, another little burb that is a bedroom community to Microsoft, driving through all the little backroads that could possibly entail. We knew our destination in Redmond, no problem, but were a little less sure of Issaquah, since we've only been down that way a time or two. As we were looking for the right street and address of the shop we were trying to find I mentioned that I knew we'd run across a Krispy Kreme donut place in our wanderings and thought it might have been in Issaquah.

Hmmmmm.

It didn't take a lot of time for that thought to percolate. Being big fans. (And I mean that in the worst possible way.)

Mark allowed as how he didn't think he could turn one down if we DID just happen to find the place. I added that I really had no idea where it was, just remember seeing one.

After a few minutes I also thought that it might have been on the north side of I-90... maybe on one of the main roads through town...

Of course we honed right in on it. Not a single wrong turn or misdirection. Didn't have to stop to ask anyone. Didn't look at a map. With nothing more to guide us than a sweet tooth, we drove right to it.
Amazing.

We really do need to refocus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter