Thursday, December 30, 2010

What to do when the party's over?

It's a bit of a drag. Christmas is over and now what?

I don't really like this time of year. Taking down the tree and packing away the decorations isn't nearly as much fun as putting them up. And once the festivities are over, all we're left with is winter. A lot of winter.

We've been snowed in - iced in, really - and I've been down with a bad cold. We both took time off work and we've just been napping and reading and visiting with each other and playing with the cats... well, now that I think about it, it hasn't been so bad after all.

So I'll just wish the world a Happy New Year and get back to it!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same. And putting away Christmas decorations is so sad.

Gail

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter