Thursday, October 13, 2005

The best thing about blogging is…

There have been some very nice side-effects to the blog writing, the best of which is connecting with people I wouldn’t otherwise have contact with – new folks I’d have never met in person and relatives and relatives-of-relatives that I don’t usually have contact with. You can’t imagine how nice it is to get that email notice that someone has posted something on my blog! I’ve acquired a wonderful new cyberspace friend, received comments from cousins I haven’t had contact with in many years, heard from one of my favorite people, my nephew Ryan. What fun! And I hope that the address keeps getting passed on and that this gives us all a chance to stay better connected.

Thank you all for taking the time to read and comment! That really IS the best thing about blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter