Sunday, July 09, 2006

The mountain, again



I've had, er... problems. Computer problems, heat problems, lack-of-interest-in-practically-anything problems. Some weeks are like that. So the blog has been neglected and is unlikely to be what it was any time in the near future. One might say that life is 'wearing' a bit on me and I just can't seem to get back a light enough heart to do justice to a light-hearted bit of writing. And I'm feeling a bit like Eyore about the whole thing - why bother? Who cares? So what?

But I did have pictures to post today so I thought I could at least manage that. That elusive mountain showed its face today, on just the day that we decided to go looking for it.

That ought to count for something.


2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you back on your blog. I missed the family updates and the smiles they bring to me. Hope you are feeling more 'Tiggerish" soon.

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great pictures of the mountain! It's amazing to think that was there and I couldn't see a thing! Bali Hai!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter