Friday, April 13, 2007

Working

I suddenly find myself the reluctant holder of a full time job. Not of my asking. Not my intention at all. (And decidedly NOT part of The Plan!) But things happen that way on occasion and I just need to make the best of it. The other person of our 2-person staff is suddenly gone and now I’m ‘it.’

Temporarily.

And so it is back to juggling meals and housework and errands and personal business with a job. It’s hard to do. And I think I’ve forgotten how. Ten hours away from home each day is going to be hard on me – and hard on the cats. Yet poor Mark has been doing it all along. So I need to ‘suck it up’ and get back in the swing.

It’s only been a day and a half – and already I am very glad it’s Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter