Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Since we are getting ready to set off on our Christmas trip to Arizona and I'll be out of blogging for a while, I was looking for a yule-tide picture to post and found this one in my files. It is of farmer Render standing by with Santa (my dad) at the helm. I'm not really sure how the John Deere was involved, but hey, if ya got it...

(We sent my dad the Santa suit some years ago thinking that, with all the grandchildren coming up, he'd enjoy the role. But kids evidently don't actually LIKE Santa in person these days and it was less than successful. The adults had fun with it though. I have pictures of everyone sitting on Santa's lap... somewhere in my vast collection of digital photos.)

Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

I love that picture! I remember telling Brandon that it was just Great-Papa in the suit but he would have nothing to do with him as Santa. See you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter