Saturday, September 04, 2010

Oregon Coast trip

It really is time for me to post something about this...

We had a wonderful trip. The wedding was beautiful. Every detail exceptionally carried out. The day was lovely, the food was fantastic, the guests happy, the bride incredibly beautiful and radiant and the groom practically perfect as always. He IS my son, after all.

And while I'd so love to post pictures of them, it has long been my policy to get permission from someone before I write or post anything about them on this blog and I haven't heard back from the happy couple about that yet - and maybe they'd just rather I didn't. So I won't.

But the Oregon coast put on a show for us too, from the Yaquina Bay light south to the Heceta Head light, Nye Beach and the rocky beach just down from our hotel, where someone had built rock towers :



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter