Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ready?

The shopping is done, the house is decorated, the wreath hung on the front door. The gifts are wrapped, the cookies baked, the menu set for Christmas dinner...

It's only the 20th!  I was in a hurry; afraid things wouldn't come together.  You know the feeling.  But somehow it all happened.  I got a little lucky and a little organized.  I had some help and some inspiration. And now...  I'm sort of done.  With some time to kill. I don't think this has ever happened before.  It's left me in a bit of a daze.

Did you know that the Hallmark channel (cable TV) has the most insipid, sappy, poorly written, badly directed Christmas-themed, made-for-TV, tear-jerker movies, all in a big collection, shown ad nauseum for the 12 days (give or take) of Christmas? I know this because I've been watching them all. 

"You're a bit crazed," Mark would tell me, if he wasn't too polite to say. 

Perhaps.  But tis the season.

Merry Christmas to all! 

 

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Janet said...

Way to go!!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger carl s said...

Love those Hallmark Channel movies. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter