Friday, November 18, 2005

Arghhhhh!!!

Scheduling vet visits, replacing truck tires, extending prescriptions, getting a AAA triptik, picking up the drycleaning, having the windshield replaced, spiffing up the house... endless errands and details! We still don't have the house listing taken care of here in KY but a myriad of folks in Seattle have called or emailed to offer real estate, mortgage loan and moving assistance. What a flurry of activity for a confirmed old recluse like me!

I wrote a note to the person who will assign us a real estate agent in Seattle that probably sounded more like a blog entry than a list of housing requirements. Hmmmmm. I probably need to switch gears here, huh?

Anyway, we're off and running!

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plans are overrated at best. So is thinking and/or thinking about planning. Others will swear to this "I have done precious little planning and thinking in my life" I have my Cathy to do that for me as well as most of the worrying.

That Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter