Saturday, January 14, 2006

Housekeeping

We really screwed up with housekeeping yesterday – it was our turn, and we weren’t ready. Frik didn’t manage to get to his ‘safe place’, Maddie got stuck under the bed again, and I was still brushing my teeth! Good grief. I was having to do all this cleaning up before they came – you can’t have housekeeping coming in to a dirty ‘house’ after all. And, honestly, I’d gotten hung up on writing on my blog and wasn’t paying attention to the fact that the morning was wearing away. Oh well. We survived. Frik made a desperate dash and managed to get to the space above the cabinets in the kitchen. Maddie soon saw her opportunity and followed. Housekeeping banged around and swept through like a tornado and we were finally left in peace again. To ponder, as it were. Poor Frik. But he’s safe for another 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter