Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Overkill

OK – I got over my indecision and am now into ‘overkill.’ I have a written plan of action, destinations mapped out for efficiency and timing, and meals accounted for. I have written directions to our apartment – including maps with highlights and arrows – printed up from my word processing program onto which I cut and pasted some Yahoo map details. I have shopping lists. The apartment is cleaned (except for the plants and bird feeder inside because they are still power-washing the building) and the cats are informed of arriving guests to the extent to which I can inform them. I have a map and directions to the hotel in Everett and am armed with the latest weather report.

(A side note about the power washing – they were doing the door and outside landing and I was peeping through the peephole and got splashed! Not through the peephole, but from around the outside of the door, which obviously fits loosely in its frame. Frik was nearby. He was not happy.)

So I am ready. And really going to have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter