Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Art imitating Life

I had trouble sleeping last night and finally just got out of bed about 4:00 – and the cats got up with me, of course. They were disappointed that we didn’t begin our usual morning routine, a series of events they chain together until we come to the ‘special’ part where we play the String Game. When I finally went back to bed around 6:30 they were frustrated. So Frik did what I’m sure any reasonable person would do in similar circumstances and frustrations – he came and sat on my head.

Which was actually fine. It is pleasant to go to sleep with a heated fur cap on.

And when I finally slept, I dreamed my usual random dreams with their mild ‘plots’ and settings. Only this time, throughout my dreams, I was walking around with a cat on my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter