Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Too stupid

I forgot again.

I've fogotten every time for over a month.

The ONLY reason I went to the grocery store today was to get some stuff - ANY stuff would do - so that they would pack it in paper grocery bags that I can take home and use for garbage bags. I desperately need them because a simple garbage can won't fit in my under-the-sink cabinet and I can't stand to have the trash sitting out in the kitchen.

With all that 'desperation' and 'can't stand' business, you'd think I'd remember. But you'd be wrong.

I'm too stupid to live.

Todd called while I was at the store randomly picking up enough stuff to fill enough paper bags. And I got sidetracked. They don't ask if you want 'paper or plastic' anymore. If you don't say, you get plastic. I'm awash in plastic. But now I'll have to reuse the same paper garbage bag.

I forgot again. I'm going to have to go back and get more stuff.

ArghhhhhhhHHHHH!

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all do that! I am often forced to use the same old stained and sometimes smelly paper grocery bag LONG after it's useful life is up. Fortunately, Here in Tucson, if the bag gets wet it dries out quickly before anything grows in it! Even when I have a comfortable stock of "new" bags in the drawer I am reluctant to throw the old one out. I don't know if it's because I hate going to the trouble of "cuffing" the top or I just have this irrational fear of running out of bags. I hope you can make the old one last another week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter