Thursday, July 26, 2007

Agreement

I've been trying to read the political commentary in preparation for the next big election. I've always complained that the stuff you get in the news really has nothing to do with the issues - but that is mostly because the 'issues' are talked about earlier in the campaigns - before I start paying attention. By the time I get interested we're usually down to mudslinging and hairdo's.

Anyway, I've been finding that I agree with a lot of what is being said. I even found common ground with Hillary, of all things - when she said Obama's lack of experience is showing.

Which leads to me to the conclusion that what is said to get elected is very different from what is done afterwards. Who didn't already know that?

Maybe it's not worth paying attention to after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter