Saturday, April 19, 2008

... and again!

Snow. To be honest, we are getting tired of it. Seattle has broken all records for snowfall this year, including one we just made yesterday. This is the latest in the Spring we've ever had snow. And it just keeps coming. I tried to make the best of it. But do you know how difficult it is for middle-aged fat people to roll big snowballs for snowmen? I'll tell you: Very. Much bending and stooping is involved. Who knew?

And poor Squirrel! He needs peanuts - fat and protein - not carrots. (We got the message.)
So I am still burning a fire in the new fireplace and still trying to talk myself out of cookie-baking (on account of the aforementioned difficulty with bending and stooping) but which somehow seems obligatory to me on snowy days.

Sigh. We were going to garden this weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter