Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Catch Up on Pictures

I've been taking pictures like mad, as always, but have somehow managed to get out of the habit of dealing with them then - I'm months behind! But in the nature of chronicling our lives, I wanted to post some of them, so I got busy this evening and picked a few out.

We both took time off over the holidays, Todd and Dillon (our grandpuppy) came up for several days over Christmas, and Mark and I spent the rest of the days taking grand walks and lunching - our favorite things to do. Several ferry rides were involved. Very nice. We walked around Lake Union and lunched at Duke's Chowder House, we hiked at Larabie State Park and lunched in Fairhaven, we street-hiked in downtown Seattle and lunched at Anthony's, we strolled along Alki Beach and lunched at another Duke's Chowder House (yes, we really like their chowder,) back to Seattle for lunch at Elliott's Oyster House (we like THEIR chowder too) and, well, you see the pattern. We actually hiked at Point No Point lighthouse and beach without finding a place to eat, if that's any help. What with all the hiking, we hoped to break even with the lunching. Of course that never actually happens but we've always been known for our rich fantasy life.

Anyway, we had some great weather - cold but nice for pictures, so I needed to share some:










2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! I hope I live somewhere soon where I can take pictures like this. In NM it's just dirt and dead grass.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

You can come and visit any time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter