Monday, March 07, 2011

Another 'Day' to celebrate

I just read that Friday will be "Worldwide UnFollow Charlie Sheen Day."

Now that's a notion I can get behind. I admit to having been lukewarm on International Talk Like a Pirate Day - there are only so many times that 'Argggggh' seems like an appropriate comment to make in conversation - and while my research on Mole Day was interesting, I didn't, in fact, make pies or guacamole or anything to actually celebrate. But I think I can 'unfollow' Charlie Sheen with the best of them.

In fact, I think I'll start today - make a week of it!

We can only hope the news media will follow suit.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous DrMark said...

Me I like old Charlie Sheen much more than his papa. Who knew that talent runs in hollywood families.

Cathy and I are having the who is the skankiest actress discussion. She says Denise Richards wins over the hefner girls and Carmen Electra, etc.

What should we call Charlie as a general class?

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger carl s said...

"Looney" although that seems to fit most of the "Holleywood" crowd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter