Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Figuring out Technical Stuff

This Blogger business is cool.

I managed to figure out how to edit my “Links” (on the right hand column of my blog) today. Of course I don’t know what to link to, particularly, since I usually just go to my news 'home page' and then to HGTV to enter some Sweepstakes or other and maybe to check out a sale at Pottery Barn.

But I managed to create a link to andreas.com because he has some other cool “stuff,” including a Cat User’s Manual that is written like a computer manual – and is fun to read. So maybe you'd enjoy it too. (Try it - the link really works! They are so clever, these blog-facilitator types.)

I also figured out how to get a quote at the bottom of my page; something I’ve been trying to do since I started and seemed to be just missing some mystical symbol or something. But that is what is so cool about this – they let you see the “code.” Makes me feel like an “insider” or something. Well, maybe not.


But I'm getting the hang of this Technical Stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter