Sunday, August 28, 2005

My personal web page

My latest experiment finally worked: I have a personal web page with a link from this blog! As I mentioned before, it probably doesn't make sense as a web page per se - I just tried the first idea that came to mind and went from there. Hopefully I'll get a better idea before long and change it into something that might actually be legit but, for now, at least I know a way to create and publish.

And there is a promise for more now that I am learning some things as well - thanks to MJ - a frequent "commenter" on my blog! I LOVE the internet!

Are pigs flying?

Is my Plan progressing?

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger M.J. said...

Nice job!

BTW, I visited Kentucky several years ago, took a trip there specifically to go to the Kentucky Horse Park (they had an exhibit from China there that I wanted to see). I cried at the Man-O-War exhibit. Isn't that corny? But I am a sucker for a famous racehorse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter