Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Now Counting

I added a “counter” to my blog today – and wish I’d done it sooner. I had another one of those days yesterday where I got 7 new comments in a matter of a few minutes so it must have been my turn in the “random display” queue on Blogger. Very interesting, how that works. So now I am really wondering how many "hits" I am getting and this, I guess, is the way to find out.

(And anyway, I just wanted to note the date that the counter was added.)

I impress even myself with my new technical acumen. Ahem.
Of course now I am feeling compelled to check it every hour to see if it is working and I don't think it is...

Incidently, one of the comments was even a coherent, thoughtful response to a posting, instead of just a "I was here - now look at mine!" sort of thing. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter