Saturday, August 13, 2005

So let's review...

So far we have noted that cats are good, summers are bad, and hillbillies are helpful. Don’t ever move to Kansas. Turtles are worth spending time with; so are pumpkin patches. Todd has, thus far, escaped being pictured. (Don’t count on your good fortune lasting forever, Sweetie.) I have entirely too much of a focus on food, but we all knew that anyway. The spell check program on the blog editor doesn’t work – but I’m trying to go back and catch the misspellings!

I remain, obviously, without a plan. But it might not matter, for sooner or later I’m going to be carried off either by huge insects or too much punctuation.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I am trying to start yet another trend by posting a comment and I will not use my typical testing phrase, even though I love that joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter