Sunday, March 05, 2006

Situational update

Just so everyone knows (whether you are interested or not, of course – always the problem with blogging) we’ve rented an apartment on a 3-month lease with a move-in scheduled for April 7th. Not really the situation we wanted to find ourselves in, but necessary nonetheless. So at least that anxiety is behind us and we’ll see what spring weather in Kentucky brings. I am hoping to go home to supervise the household goods ‘pack-up and move’ in two weeks, give or take some days. We’ll have some of our things delivered to the apartment and the rest will go into storage. At least we will have our own bed and towels!

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a vast improvement!! I'm confident that you will hear something encouraging about your house in Ky. soon. It's such a beautiful place and location it can't help but sell soon. Good luck!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger M.J. said...

I know how you feel. I was in Fresno a couple of weeks ago and visited my storage bin. How sad is that?? I miss my stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter