Saturday, May 06, 2006

Home again, home again

Was anyone taking bets on whether my flight home would go off without a hitch given my previous statements about my very poor record on airline travel?

I barely made the original flight out of Tucson, having heeded local advice about how slow the Tucson airport is and instead finding umpteen flights trying to leave from there all at once. But, in fairness, I did get on board 'in the nick' as it were. But then in Albuquerque our plane was broken and they were sending for another one until they were informed by several nearly hysterical passengers that they, the passengers, needed to be in Seattle to catch a cruise ship's 4pm sailing. Since a mechanical problem is the airline's responsibility, and considering a cruise fare liability, Southwest Airlines made a business decision, presumably, and emptied another plane that was full of other hopeful travelers, and loaded us onto it. Off we went. Boy were those other folks unhappy!

Anyway, I finally got here...

And though I didn't take many pictures while I was there, I'll leave you with this one:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter