Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Taking a snow day


We had a bit of trouble yesterday. It snowed. And apparently Seattle folks don't do snow. The roads are a mess, some communities don't even own sanding trucks, cars are abandoned on the Interstate, and it took poor Mark 3 hours to get home last night. And to add to all that, I managed to lock myself out of the house when I went out on the front porch, in my socks, shoeless as it were, to look at the snow falling - at just the time I was thinking that Mark should be coming home. ("But," I reasoned, "surely he will be home soon...")

So I think it is official. Terminal stupidity.

I have started more blog postings in the last few weeks than (as my father would have said) you could shake a stick at (although I don't know why you would want to.) Somehow I can't seem to make the point that I started out with, or by the time I'm done it appears that it wasn't a point at all. I started something on Holiday Shopping, on Maddie and her meds, on the Housing Market, Gas Prices, Shoppers, Advertisers, Mark's collection of stuff on his night stand, Christmas Technology, and hairdos, all to no avail.

I seem to be pointless.

So, I'm not going to fight it. If something occurs to me, I'll say it. Otherwise, oh well.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter