Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving, in spite of it all

I was running late this morning and rushing around trying to get ready for work. Having just finished brushing my teeth, I had my mouth full of mouthwash when my phone rang. I had to swallow in order to answer. But it was my co-worker, advising me that things would be slow there today and I needn’t come in at all.

That was a blessing since I dawdled away my evening yesterday watching a PBS reprisal of a Victor Borge special…

Now there are pies to be made! And supplies inventoried to make sure that this ‘best meal of the year’ comes off perfectly. I’m so excited.

So what am I doing instead? With all this free time now, I am looking at the ‘stocking stuffer’ page on
Restoration Hardware’s website. Oh well. Easily distractible.

Onward!


Hope your Thanksgiving is perfect too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter