Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Anagrams

This is 'cheating' to put in a blog post - but this is from one of those 'pass it along' emails that I got recently - and, in fact, I couldn't resist passing it along:

PRESBYTERIAN:
When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS

DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM

SLOT MACHINES:
When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME

ELECTION RESULTS:
When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
When you rearrange the letters: I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES:
When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE

(No idea who to credit for this...)

1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Dr. Mark said...

Only thing better than an anagram is a palindrome.

Doc, note, I Dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.

Revered now, I live on. O did I do no evil, I wonder, ever?

"Reviled did I live," said I, "as evil I did deliver!"


page of palindromes here


http://www.megaera.org/palindromes.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter