Sunday, September 04, 2005

Snoring and observing

Yes, my cat snores. Maybe he is just trying to keep up his end of the nighttime “conversation” but I have to say that it has been harder getting used to his funny little snore on the bottom of the bed than it was the rather larger one on the pillow next to me. So I’m not getting a lot of sleep in this season of allergy-related breathing problems which sometimes brings on Deep Thought.

It has occurred to me that this blogging business is taking up a lot of my time – not that I don’t have a lot to be taken up by something, but… maybe it is time to stop focusing on my computer screen and look around again to see what else is going on. Besides, this is seriously interfering with my nap taking.

So, in addition to the aforementioned snoring oddity, what other observations are worthy of note? (Sorry, that statement implies that the news that my cat snores is “worthy of note.” Hang in there with me, surely something will occur to me here…)

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger M.J. said...

You think a blog is a giant time sink? Wait until you start writing your own HTML for your web pages. A whole day can go by and you're still in your bathrobe.

BTW, I finally finished my redesign on my web site. Check it out and let me know what you think. I could really use some constructive criticism. Or new ideas. I feel like it needs some red.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter