Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Traveling again

I’m going to Arizona again tomorrow, for a week, for another of those ‘significant’ birthdays – my mother’s. This is not without considerable angst over leaving Mark to fend for himself, leaving the cats to their uncertainty all day long, and actually getting to airports on time in unknown Seattle traffic. I’m a nervous traveler. I’ve probably mentioned that before.

But as always I’m looking forward to being there. I have a great family – besides my mother, I have 2 sisters and a brother, all of whom have become dear friends, along with their respective spouses, over the years – and I really enjoy their company. All the nieces and nephews are sufficiently quirky to be fun to be around. And there’s Daisy, of course – the golden retriever. We’ll bop around the family compound in the golf cart and have a grand time.

Still, there is the airport to face before I get there.

And there will be a lapse in blog entries. Just so you know.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger M.J. said...

Just thinking about it makes me want to hop on a plane and go somewhere. Anywhere! For about 2 weeks now I have come close. You may have inspired me...but where should I go? *sigh* That's the whole problem, I can't decide.

Safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter