Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not a big fan

We sort of watched the Super Bowl this afternoon - you know, turning the sound down until the commercials came on and then paying attention just to those. Not very inspiring, I thought. Although the one with the wannabe Clysdale pulling the Bud wagon was nice.

As for the game itself, I just didn't understand how the Steeler player was able to get away with pushing the ball over the end zone line after he was down, and making that into a touchdown. Or how professional athletes could be so fat. Or why so many of the camera angles were of someone's butt. Or why Mark thinks the Steeler's coach has a 'sockable' face.

Actually there was a lot I didn't understand - starting with why all the players had their shirt size emblazoned so boldly on the front of their shirts - extra large. (Until I realized that it was Super Bowl XL.)


I hope Seattle lives to fight another day. But I have to say, overall, that I'm just not a big fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter