Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day weekend


I love 3-day weekends! We drove over the mountain pass to Leavenworth for lunch, shopping and spectacular scenery, and also hiked the Iron Goat Trail yesterday; went street-walking in downtown Seattle and lunched at Elliott's today - and gardened and napped at home both days besides - a successful weekend so far and it's only half over. Tomorrow we have salmon to put in the smoker (from our visit, today, to Pike's Place Market and our favorite fish vendor) and more gardening - and napping - to do.


For now, I just wanted to share my butterfly picture.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Carl said...

That sounds like a great weekend! As for me, I worked on the latest continuing GMC Motorhome restoration project. Three days of busting my knuckles, sweating, bleeding, getting dirty, greassy, and agrivated. All in all, a very satisfying weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter