Thursday, September 15, 2005

Busted!

A while back I ranted and raved about the stupidity of Reality TV and claimed I’d never watched it. I have an embarrassing confession to make – I have! Good grief.

My brother just pointed that out to me. He reminded me that I used to watch – and actually enjoy! – The Osbournes. My husband is a long time fan of rock and roll and started telling old Ozzy stories when we heard it was going to be on, and then it was just irresistible. There was the dog pooping all over the place and Ozzy being befuddled and the whole comparison to that other Ozzy who, along with Harriet and Dave and Ricky did that other sort of pretend reality show in the 50s.

Still. I should be more careful with my claims. Thanks for keeping me honest, Carl! Gee, with my record broken, maybe I should try some more of them. (I probably already have and don't remember!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter