Friday, September 16, 2005

Yikes!

It's deja vous all over again (as Mark says.)

I seem to have acquired my own spider - just as big as the one outside Mark's office - only this one just dropped in outside my own office window. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm actually a bit squeamish about spiders ever since my mother stepped on one in a long ago kitchen and it exploded into seemingly hundreds of little baby spiders that ran everywhere.

But there she is, busy as can be, building a new web. There's no stopping the little buggers, is there?


(And for the weekly pumpkin update: We've picked one orange one and two white ones. Three other big ones are starting to get orange. And more are coming! Very satisfying. See the little white one in the back here?)

3 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your picture didn't show up, and I was so looking forward to the weekly pumpkin update.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I see it on my screen and Mark sees it on his! Try refreshing the screen. Or maybe you were trying to look at it just as I was fiddling with it last night

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must have been looking when you were fiddling, it's there now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter