Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Building web pages (again)

I don't know what possesses me to do this stuff. I got hung up yesterday on my web page again, since it wasn't working right (directing me to the wrong pages, wrapping text and then hiding it...) It turned out that if you 'click' just here on the page, instead of there, you will get completely different options popping up on the 'right click' menu. Click inside a box and you can do one group of things, click on the edge of the box and you can do another group, click in the middle of the edge (as opposed to just randomly on the edge) and you can do something else. It was just making me crazy to see something and then not be able to find it again, until I finally realized what was affecting that. Am I just stupid? Or was that actually 'intuitive' as software developers are fond of saying? "Huh!" Mark would say. "Obviously a Microsoft product."

Anyway, I got it done and added a page for pictures of recent day trips so that if I wax eloquent in my blog about a place we visited, you might be able to see more of it - if you are so inclined.

It's ALL about the pictures for me!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the web page and really enjoyed the pictures! Love the waterfall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter