Sunday, June 11, 2006

What to do with an empty week?

Mark has had to go out of town on business for a week. Bad enough that he had to leave early on a Saturday morning, worse that he won’t be home until sometime next Friday.

So the cats and I have to manage a week without him – our primary source of entertainment. It’s probably worse for the cats. Since he is the one who feeds them (Frik has to have an asthma pill with his meals and that can get pretty hairy, no pun intended) they get peevish and concerned when he doesn’t come home. I feed them then instead, but they don’t seem to think that ‘counts’ somehow. By the time he is several hours overdue they are both glaring at me like they think it is my fault. We’re going to have to come to some kind of understanding here.

So, what can we do with an empty week? Uh oh, I need a plan here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter