Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disturbing images of Christmas

I don't know what to think. Across the street, in my neighbor's front yard... lie the obvious remains of one jolly old elf. I'm not sure what he was doing there, or who just flattened him out and left him lie, but it's sad. There seems no hope of resuscitation.

And it isn't even Christmas Eve.

It isn't even that sort of neighborhood.

(Who ever came up the notion of inflatable lawn ornaments seems not to have really thought it through.)

5 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That reminds me of Brent's famous "steamroller" joke.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hey - no fair! I don't KNOW Brent's famous steamroller joke! Can anyone enlighten me?

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so this guy gets run over by a steamroller. The paramedics show up to take him to the hospital, but when they get to the emergency room, the door is locked...




...So they slipped him under the door!


The REALLY funny part of this joke is Brent telling it, because he can barely get though it he's laughing so hard.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Ryan Stouffer said...

I don't think I've ever actually heard the punchline. Thanks for enlightening me, Carolyn! :)

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In any event our santa has proved to be a dying and reviving sort of holiday icon. He was up and waving to us last night. He collapses during the day and only really comes out at night so maybe he is a Santa-cula or something. Not sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter